From corporate offices and warehouses to institutional and medical buildings, Capewide Construction works simultaneously with the architect and the owner to complete commercial building and remodeling projects within the agreed time frame and budget. Our team of estimators and project managers utilize the latest techniques in the industry for planning, scheduling, accountability and administration of our projects. Our master carpenters create beautiful professional offices and spaces, including custom mill work and finishes.
Previous Commercial Projects
- Capewide Construction is proud to have completed a full interior remodel of Wilkinson Ecological Design’s new location at 28 Lots Hollow Road in Orleans. The new building now includes professional offices with partial glass walls, employee kitchen, bathrooms, radiant floor heating and more.
- Capewide Construction also completed a 5,700 square foot, eco-friendly medical building for Franey Medical Laboratories at 52 Mercantile Way in Mashpee. The building consists of offices, a laboratory and warehouse space.
- Maxwell and Company
- Crisp Express
- Stanley Steemer
- Boat Loft
Why choose Capewide Construction to build your commercial building?
- Piece of Mind. We provide the peace of mind you will need so that you can focus on your business. Each project receives the constant attention of team.
- Quality Workmanship. Capewide Construction’s team is committed to providing quality workmanship.
- We Communicate. Our clients always know exactly where they are in the building process.
- We Listen. We respect and take careful consideration for your thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- Careful Planning. When you work with us, every detail is planned and executed to exact standards, on time and on budget.